[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Quality Assurance Engineer opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN.
• Stops work without fear of reprisal for unsafe conditions potentially affecting personnel safety or environmental risk.
• Performs Quality Assurance audits, assessments, and surveillances of operations, maintenance, engineering, and vendors/suppliers, and maintains the Evaluated Supplier List.
• Provides Quality Assurance support to ensure compliance with requirements and objectives.
• Provides support for Performance Assessment Program and Procurement activities required to meet applicable regulations.
• Maintains knowledge/qualifications on quality methods and techniques and provides support for the development of quality-related procedures and plans. Supports management and staff with Quality Assurance services, as requested (e.g., Lessons Learned, Casual Analysis).
• Develops Quality Assurance inspection plans for material receipt inspections and performs receipt inspections as required.
• Reviews maintenance and construction work control packages to ensure appropriate quality controls are specified and provides support to and monitors the quality of operations, maintenance, and construction activities.
• Assists in maintaining corrective action program including assisting in developing casual analysis and corrective actions, verification of closure of correction actions, and performance of Effectiveness Reviews.
• Provides training on Quality Assurance-related topics.
• Supports the execution of Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) guiding principles and core functions and the site Safety Culture.
• Function as Lead for Software QA implementation and maintenance of software registry.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proficient know ledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication, verbal, and written skills.
• Working knowledge of ASM ENQA- 1a- 200 9 and DOE Quality Assurance regulations and
• Prior qualification in assessment/auditing practices/ quality control inspections.
• Ability to analyze historical data for trends and to produce charts/graphs illustrating analyses.
• Knowledge of casual and analysis techniques.
• Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems.
Education / Experience / Certifications
• Preferred Baccalaureate in engineering or related science and minimum of 4 years' job-related experience. Three years in quality assurance, and I year in nuclear.
• Associates Degree in engineering technology or related science and minimum of 6 years job related experience. Four years in quality and 2 years in nuclear.
• High School Diploma and minimum of 2 semesters college working towards a degree and mini mum 12 years ' experience. Eight years in quality and 4 years in nuclear.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter.
• US citizenship required
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers