[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position Summary: Designated as RMDC Lead: Under limited supervision, provides records management and document control support to the Clients operations. Designs, implements, and administers the RMDC program, including the control, distribution, maintenance, storage and retrieval of records and controlled documents.
- Creates and implements Document Management Center (DMC) processes, including efforts to manage both sensitive electronic and hard copy files.
- Creates, implements, and continuously improves controls for the receipt, identification, control, distribution, use, and maintenance of approved and controlled documents.
- Maintains complete and accurate databases; maintains compliance with record-keeping regulations.
- Responsible for the secure maintenance, record retention, and retrieval of data packages relating to delivered components and completed projects.
- Responsible for the secure maintenance, record retention, and retrieval of operational data relating to Maintenance, Operations, Security, Quality, Safety, Project Managemental, et al.
- Files and maintains records, assuring proper handling of sensitive documents; conducts periodic inventories of classified documents and ensures proper labeling.
- Provides the necessary support for the preparation, maintenance, and filing of document management procedures and plans.
- Conducts periodic assessments to ensure the DMC is properly maintained.
- Provides DMC support to inspections and assessments as needed. Collects and assembles complex data from various sources for inclusion into databases and reports; identifies and resolves discrepancies. Collaborates with the greater RMDC and CM organizations to ensure a consistent and compliant level of service.
- May assist in training, assigning and checking the work of other employees
- May represent department in groups or committees.
- Manages special projects as needed. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Applicable associate degree and 3 years of experience in document and records management, records and associated software.
- PC proficiency, including Microsoft Office Software and Adobe Acrobat. (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or other specialized or technical training related to document management or database maintenance. (Preferred)
- Experience with OpenText eDOCS RM and DM. Experience configuring databases to optimize interfaces and streamline data input. (Preferred)
- Candidates must have an active Q-Clearance
- Candidates must be a US Citizen