[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SRNS 543825 – SR. OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST – AIKEN, SC – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Operations Support Specialist at our client site in Aiken, SC.
• Perform asbestos inspections to include sample collection at selected facilities within the Savannah River Site; preparation of collected media for shipment to laboratory; completion of the required Chain of Custody; and preparation of a technical report documenting the inspection and results upon receipt of sample results.
• Must successfully complete SRS Asbestos Inspector Training including Rad Worker II and respirator training; and maintain fitness for duty including SRS Asbestos Medical Surveillance Program requirements.
• Asbestos inspection services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
• Bachelor's degree in a non-technical discipline and at least 2-4 years of practical experience in asbestos inspections, laboratory, maintenance, or operations experience or related areas. An Associate's degree in a technical or mechanical area and at least 4 years of practical experience would be considered equivalent. A high school diploma and at least 8-12 years of practical experience would also be considered equivalent.
• Certificate of completion in 40 CFR 763, Asbestos Building Inspector, from an accredited training provider. Candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs. Experience working at SRS or on DOE Sites/contracts is preferred. Ability to perform field walk downs / inspections.
• Ability to maintain SRS Asbestos Medical Surveillance Program Requirements.