[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Administrative Assistant II
Job Grade: 5
• Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require knowledge of the practices, policies and procedures of the company, group and/or department. Confidentiality is required.
• Coordinates meetings including supporting senior staff through meeting prep and reminders.
• Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence, and memoranda.
• Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out, ensures senior management personnel sees critical communications.
• Answers telephone calls, tactfully handles inquiries, and directs calls to appropriate party.
• Receive, sort, log, and route mail.
• Answer telephone and respond appropriately; relay messages, answer inquires, offer assistance, refer callers, and document information.
• Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments and meetings.
• Uses word processor, or computerized database for LGWO&M reports.
• Coordinate travel of supervisor/staff for domestic or foreign trips.
• Post recurring data (timecards, vacations, attendance), perform routine mathematical calculations, procure office supplies, and arrange security clearance.
• Set up and maintain active file system.
• Maintain Project procurement files and process vendor invoices for payment.
• Performs TLD exchanges for LGWO&M personnel.
• Know and understand the principles of the Integrated Safety Management System: Line Management Responsibility; Roles and Responsibilities; Competence Commensurate with Responsibility; Balanced Priorities; Identification of Safety Standards and Requirements; Hazard Control Tailored to Work; and Operations Authorization.
• Know and understand core functions of the Integrated Safety Management System. Could be involved in: Defining the Scope of Work; Analyzing Hazards; Developing/Implementing Hazard Controls; Performance of Work Within Controls (to include the authority to stop work); and Feedback/Improvement.
• Being familiar with and understanding the basic hazards and access controls associated with the performance of work in the various Nuclear Ops facilities/areas.
• Knowing, understanding, and applying the principles of the Integrated Safety Management System: Line Management Responsibility; Roles and Responsibilities; Competence Commensurate with Responsibility; Balanced Priorities; Identification of Safety Standards and Requirements; Hazard Control Tailored to Work; Operations Authorization; and Worker Involvement.
• Knowing, understanding, and implementing the core functions of the Integrated Safety Management System: Defining the Scope of Work; Analyzing Hazards; Developing/Implementing Hazard Controls; Performance of Work Within Controls (to include the authority to stop work); and Feedback/Improvement.
• High School Diploma or the equivalent.
• One year job-related experience. Advanced skills are required in word processing and computer equipment, general office procedures, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
• PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.