home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Trainer] ELECTRICAL AND I&C MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power plant, has an urgent need for an Electrical and Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Maintenance Instructor. Reap the benefits of a Professional Training Instructor role, which includes steady daylight work hours, a flexible work schedule, minimal OT with great “Work-Life Balance!” This plant is in an affordable low cost-of-living area with plenty of outdoor activities. This opportunity is close to an international airport, making travel in and out easily accessible. Located right outside a major metropolitan city opens the door to sporting events, fine dining, theater shows and many other big city amenities!

As an Electrical and I&C Maintenance Instructor, you will utilize the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process to design, develop and implement training to I&C and Electrical Maintenance Personnel. You will conduct training in the classroom, laboratory and on-the-job environments. You will develop exams and conduct trainee evaluations.

The qualified candidate for Electrical and I&C Maintenance Instructor MUST have:

* Three (3)+ years of experience in I&C and/or Electrical Maintenance in the Electric Utility Industry.
* One (1)+ year(s) of current (or very recent) experience as a Maintenance Instructor desired.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.

If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com

Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!

Thank you,

Gina Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: Gina@gcservices.com
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211
Fax: 805.481.7982

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.