home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Trainer] MAINTENANCE INSTUCTORS NEEDED!

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power plant, has an urgent need for two (2) Maintenance Instructors:

1. Electrical Maintenance Instructor
2. Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Instructor

This career opportunity is located near the ocean and mountains and is known for having a high-quality training staff. There will be numerous retirements in the next few years which will open the door for rapid upward career advancement potential. This opportunity offers a fantastic base salary, one of the best performance bonuses in the industry, awesome benefits and a full relocation package for a top candidate!

In the role of Electrical or I&C Maintenance Instructor you will utilize the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training for Electrical or I&C Maintenance Personnel. You will conduct training in the classroom, laboratory and on-the-job environments. You will develop and upgrade training lesson guides, generate student exams and conduct trainee performance evaluations. You will coach, mentor and supervise students in both the initial and continuing training programs.

The qualified candidate for Electrical or I&C Maintenance Instructor MUST HAVE:

- Recent experience as:
o An Electrical or I&C Maintenance Instructor at a commercial nuclear power plant.
-OR-
o Line experience with a desire to be an Instructor.
-OR-
o Electrical or I&C Maintenance & Training experience in the Nuclear Navy.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Excellent references and immediate availability.

If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com

Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
NOTE: We have many other Maintenance, Technical and Operations Training positions available in desirable locations.

Thank you!

Gina Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: Gina@gcservices.com
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.