[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Opening for a Nuclear Training Manager. 1 year at Watts Bar, starting first of the year. Compensation open, PD of $115/day, paid trip home monthly, mob/demob provided. Supporting a steam generator replacement.
* 10 years+ of current experience as a Training Manager at a commercial nuclear plant.
* Developing/implementing training and in-processing plans (ALARA training, safety, processes/procedures, some technical/craft specific qualifications).
* Reviewing lessons learned and verifying corrective action has been implemented.
* Providing safety training for all subcontractor personnel prior to commencing work on site.
* Conducting risk review of the assigned lessons learned.
* Developing a Risk Response Plan that will determine chance of recurrence and provide a contingency plan.
* Addressing emerging issues/problems that impact work in progress.
* Providing status to PM team via weekly staff meetings and to Project Director via monthly project reports and monthly project review meetings.
* Participating in the outage and observing areas requiring additional training.
* Coaching and mentoring employees through the training/in-processing process.