home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Electrical Engineer] I&C Design Engineer/Control Panels

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Openings for 3-4 contractors to support the design of the control panels for nuclear plant digital upgrades. Lynchburg, VA, 2+ years in duration (contract to direct if interested). Compensation open. Per diem and mob/demob provided.

Requirements:
* BS in electrical, nuclear, computer or process/controls engineering from an accredited engineering program that includes course work in analog and digital control systems.
* 5+ years with preferably with digital/analog controls systems panel design
* PLC programming experience (certification a plus)
* Other programming languages (such as C++, VB, Mathlab, LabView etc.)
* Experience with instrumentation and control strategies; technical knowledge of legacy equipment and a thorough understanding of the latest digital control systems design
* Specialty skills in one or more of the following areas: Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, PLC Software development, HMI Software development, Systems Engineering tools and methods (RTM, FMEA, etc)

Will perform engineering and design activities involving power plant upgrades projects and other I&C systems to be delivered to nuclear power plants, both safety- and non-safety-related
Developing conceptual and detail control panel designs, defining I&C design scope, developing design criteria documents, developing control system functionality, developing control system architectures and defining I/O device interfaces.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.