[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for a Mechanical Maintenance Instructor! The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Choose from diverse lifestyles (rural, suburban, metropolitan) and live and work within minutes of the beach, mountains and close to an international airport.
* Working for a company that has won awards for being one of “Americas Best Employers” and offers a positive company culture and work environment.
* This utility values their employees and offers them a balanced work/life schedule, state of the art fitness facility and more!
* Excellent compensation package including a market competitive base salary with a 15% on-target bonus, company funded pension plan & comprehensive relocation package!
As a Mechanical Maintenance Instructor, you will utilize the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process to design, develop and implement training to Mechanical Maintenance Personnel. You will conduct training in the classroom, laboratory and on-the-job environments. You will develop exams and conduct trainee evaluations.
The qualified candidate for Mechanical Maintenance Instructor MUST have:
* Three (3)+ years of “hands on” experience in Mechanical Maintenance in the Electric Utility Industry as a Technician or Supervisor.
* Recent experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Instructor desired.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211