[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Regulation, technology, and demand from the market continues to change at an unprecedented rate. Companies find themselves challenged to “keep up” with the latest best practices. Accelerant Solutions provides its customers with innovative and practical tools to continuously advance performance. We are committed to providing practical tools and solutions that cost less than the actual problem.
The innovation specialist will report to and assist the Director of Innovation in leading key communications efforts, client demonstrations, bid proposals, and lead generation to expand Accelerant Solutions innovations within the industry. This position will work closely with other members of the Accelerant Solutions team and will serve as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION:
Individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
1. Design and lead key communications efforts.
2. Participate in meetings, demonstrations, and webinars.
3. Support the development of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work across teams to enhance project performance.
4. Support the innovation team by preparing supporting materials for key initiatives, reports, communications, and other ad-hoc needs as they arise.
5. Assist with preparations for internal and external industry events.
6. Convey Accelerant Solutions brand value, mission, and vision.
7. Support the innovation team in meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
8. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
• Experience with project management preferred.
• Communications knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
ABOUT ACCELERANT SOLUTIONS:
Accelerant Solutions was founded in 2004 as a training consulting company. We have since continuously expanded our product offerings and customer base. Today, we maintain working partnerships with 24 of the 28 American utilities that operate nuclear power plants. In 2015, through the US Department of Energy, Accelerant Solutions received international recognition for our innovative tools and products which promote safe and reliable nuclear power operations throughout the world.
Today, we provide a wide variety of consulting services, performance improvement tools and management level support to help companies maximize their performance.
We engage industry-recognized, highly motivated, and uniquely qualified project managers and experts to design and implement our performance improvement tools. Each expert possesses practical industry experience and, in many cases, advanced certifications such as PWR and BWR SRO licenses or certifications or engineering licenses. Many have served as senior utility leaders and regulatory oversight positions including the NRC, INPO, and NERC.
We have the competence to only make commitments we know how to keep and the character to keep them. We never bend the truth, and always describe situations as they really are... not how we hope them to be. Our clients have every reason to expect the highest level of professionalism, quality, and competence.