[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Materials and Equipment Analyst 2
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contract: Jan 2021 – undetermined length of time.
Analyst supporting Civil Field Services survey/mapping, geostructural and environmental drilling contract administration. Position will have invoice reconciling responsibility for Civil Field Services.
1) Promote and maintain a safe work environment.
2) Ensure accurate completion, tracking, and routing of project invoice payments (including interfacing with contractors, vendors and accounting personnel to expedite and correct invoices).
3) Project management in contract management, purchase order management, and cost tracking.
4) Ensure adherence to applicable Company administrative, accounting, and compliance procedures.
5) Issuance of PRs/CPRs for material purchases, equipment leases, and contractor FWA’s according to the process outlined in the SCM guidelines.
6) Verify, review, and process contractor and vendor invoices according to the Southern Company Procedures, ensuring that each invoice contains all necessary backup documentation and that contract billing rates are in accordance with current vendor/contractor contracts.
7) Update invoice and contract logs to ensure timely tracking and processing of invoices, FWA dollar tracking and current contract values.
8) Prepare and provide monthly justification of accruals.
9) Perform miscellaneous assignments as directed management.
1) Invoice reconciler experience supporting construction/field activities.
2) Proficient typing, computer skills and computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) experience is strongly preferred.
3) Ability to learn Company software systems including Maximo and Oracle is preferred. Experience in these systems is highly desirable.
4) Ability to learn Company accounting processes and procedures.
5) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6) Ability to interface with contractors, site personnel, vendors and other parties connected with the project.
6) Experience working in a fast-paced environment and a proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time is strongly preferred