[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Come Join BHI and help us make history on the new construction of Vogtle 3 & 4! The first AP-1000 commercial nuclear power plant build in the US!
Here is the Scope:
BHI Energy is seeking well qualified Electrical Field Engineers to assists the Project Managers, Superintendents, and/or applicable managers in all areas where support is needed. Helps monitor all projects and prepares field-
related reports. Also works on scoping, estimating, procuring, and submittals.
- Assist with daily reports and other field assignments
- Assist with writing scopes of work and performing job walks
- Help develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Prepare AutoCAD as-built drawings and operation and maintenance manuals
- Performance of the required job duties will be in an office environment along with visits to sites that are under construction which may include various weather conditions.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The ability to walk terrain and surfaces that may be far, uneven, or temporary.
- The ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- The ability to frequently use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- The ability to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, squat, or reach.
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
What's it gonna take? Minimum Qualifications:
- Construction Management, Engineering, or related field experience highly desired
- Some experience in the construction industry with a commercial or industrial general contractor preferred but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures required for the performance task to be supervised.
- Experience with blueprint reading is a requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include clear, concise and professional presentation of information
- Ability to manage all resources, to include operations support staff, vendors, subcontractors, time, and more, as well as, prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines and successfully deliver high quality projects
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Able to validate work is implemented in accordance approved drawings, procedures, and plant construction documents
- Knowledge and understanding of SCWE (Safety Conscious Work Environment)
- Able to perform and understand a thorough Pre-job Brief as well as a reverse pre-job Brief
- Experience in electrical circuit troubleshooting and development of plans for resolution of issues.
- Must be able to travel, as this position is located onsite at Vogtle 3&4.
- This assignment is expected to last 6 months or longer.