[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Office Office Manager / Site Coordinator
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is looking to hire an Office Manager / Site Coordinator for our office in Lemont, Illinois. This position will be considered a Lemont Key Personnel whose primary responsibilities will be daily supervision of Subcontractor employees, and acting as a liaison between Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) management, the Subcontractor’s employees and the Subcontractor’s recruiting back office support. Along with those duties, this position will transform into also seeking other business opportunities within the Midwestern region of the United States.
• Maintain excellent working relationships with client organizations.
• Manage and lead project staff augmentation employees.
• Support Senior Recruiters and Client Manager’s recruiting efforts for all VAS Clients.
• Attract applicants by placing job advertisements in on-line venues, social media, company website, networking, site visits, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Assist with marketing and proposal efforts including research and proposal development.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates and maintain relationship with potential future applicants in advance of staffing needs.
• Review/screen applicants resumes to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Schedule hired applicants for new hire paperwork, pre-employment testing and orientation.
• Recruit candidates on a one-on-one bases and efficiently and effectively evaluating and selecting candidates to fill positions.
• Assist in submitting candidates with pricing schedules to Clients.
• Maintain a working knowledge of company benefits and communicate to candidates.
• Promote and support the Employee Referral Incentive Program.
• Assist in training Associate Recruiters.
• Identifying and tracking opportunities through upcoming RFPs that would meet company goals in the Midwestern region.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn how to functionally work within the VAS’ ATS.
• BS degree in HR, Business Management, or Engineering or related field or equivalent training and experience with a High School Diploma.
• Understanding of US DOE facilities.
• Minimum two years’ experience actively recruiting in the technical and professional field.
• Ability to work as a team player with all levels of recruiters and administrative staff.
• Ability and the experience, knowledge, skills, & demonstrated abilities to manage and lead a staff augmentation specific contract
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Articulate to potential candidates the requirements for various positions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience and/or training in Human Resources.
• Experience in managing an office
• Recruiting experience that includes working on federal contracts or with federal contractors that support the U.S. Department of Energy and related industries.
• B.S. Degree in Business or Human Resources fields.
• Five years’ experience in technical and professional recruiting.
• Experience with Staffing at ANL
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Value Added Solutions, Inc. (VAS) offers best in class compensation and benefits, including paid time off, medical, dental, short-and long-term disability, life insurance and matching 401-k. This position is located in Lemont, IL.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.