[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Principle Engineer & Tech Support Specialist opportunity for our customer in Aiken, SC to support the Savannah River Site.
Duration: 12 Months (2000 hours S/T and 200 O/T per year)
Clearance Required: No
US Citizenship Required: Yes
JOB TITLE: Principle Engineer & Tech Support Specialist
Provide technical support for NMSP Training Programs by developing and issuing training program descriptions for shift technical engineering. Additionally, provide advanced expertise and support to site operations to resolve very broad to abstract technical issues having division and/or site wide implications. Specific support provided may differ according to assignment but will generally include directing, planning, developing, implementing, and administering technical operations documents for related programs. Ensure developed documents are compliant with 4B Manual and DOE O 426.2
• Incorporate technical data into proper material format and content requiring little or no corrections and with minimal supervision.
• Complete and document required job task analysis.
• Develop and obtain approvals for shift technical engineering training program description
• Revise operations training program documents as applicable
• Bachelor's Degree
• Eight years training experience in nuclear operations engineering
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRNS, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations is preferred.
• Previous work experience in Engineering at Savannah River Site is preferred.
• Some knowledge of DOE order 426.2
• Working experience in the design, development, and implementation of technical training programs documents
• Extensive knowledge of engineering training program documents.
• Previous work experience with DOE or operations training.
• Ability to develop technical (TPD) material
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers