[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Soddy-Daisy, TN
Duration: 12 Months
Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our clients. If you have the background we’re looking for, and you’re interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
• The project manager is responsible for the overall planning, direction, management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects according to specifications, within budget cost from initiation through completion.
• The project manager leads joint project teams (jpts), applies professional principles, practices and techniques to manage and control project schedule, cost and performance risk to ensure project is completed within a certain set of restraints (e.g., time, budget, people, quality, materials) and a high level of quality.
• This role is generally assigned medium size projects, or functions within a larger project.
• Work is primarily achieved by an individual, or through project teams.
• The project manager is the single point of contact regarding a specific project. Budget responsibility — capability to manage project budget over $8 million, or a portfolio of projects that have an aggregate total over $25 million for all active projects assigned. Education bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, or technical field, or equivalent education, training and/or related work experience. Must be working toward a project management professional certification as offered by the project management institute
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business management, or technical field, or equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
• Experience – Requires five years utility project manager experience, or equivalent functional area work experience with increasing levels or position responsibility. Requires knowledge of project management techniques, experience to resolve complex problems, and practical experience in project scoping and cost estimating. Requires ability to analyze in-depth technical problems and determine the most cost-effective solution.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.