[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Contracts Business Analyst Assistant (CBAA) opportunity at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) in Oak Ridge, TN to support The Contracts Compliance Group.
Assignment Duration: Approximately 6-7 months
The ORNL Contracts Division requires an individual with a basic level of information systems and procurement knowledge to assist with multiple tasks. The Contracts Division is responsible for maintaining the DOE-approved Procurement System. The Contracts Business Analyst Assistant (CBAA) will assist the ORNL Contracts Compliance Group and management in various tasks as directed by the Contracts Compliance Manager who will be the Technical Project Officer (TPO).
• Must have bachelor's with 2-4 years of experience, or a Master's with 1-3 years of experience.
• The CBAA must have some experience in ORNL Procurement practice and procedures.
• The ideal CBAA will have intermediate knowledge of WORD, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Microsoft Access and other basic knowledge of Power BI and Structured Query Language (SQL).
• The CBAA must be able to take direction and complete tasks as directed by staff members of the Contracts Compliance Group.
The CBAA will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week on the ORNL site and within the Contracts Compliance Group. Hours worked each week will be Monday through Friday from approximately 8 to 4:30 with a 30 minute non-paid lunch period.
Overtime will not be paid for greater than 40 hours worked in a week. The CBAA will have access to the Contracts Division computer system and will be required to execute and comply with a Non-Disclosure agreement.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications to update and modify the monthly reports, running ad-hoc reports for management, and providing information necessary to lab management as requested.
• Use of basic SQL knowledge to query and generate line item reports for procurement data; use of applications like SQL Server Management Studio and Power BI to create the reports.
• Some SAP knowledge or ability to learn new application and tasks quickly.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and updating documents and lists within SharePoint site
• Use Access databases to track and manage training and manager file reviews and run reports on a monthly and quarterly basis. Provide any troubleshooting of database errors
• Provides quality customer service to both internal and external customers
• Performs specialized activities involving obtaining and providing data and information
• Maintains strong commitment to the implementation and perpetuation of values and ethics
• Use WordPress to update the Contracts external website
• Use Service now to update Contracts Guided Procurement System website
• Familiarity with various government websites i.e. SAM.gov, Dun & Bradstreet, DOE-PAC
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater Jobs at www.edgewatertech.net/careers