[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater Technical Associates LLC is seeking qualified candidates for several Construction Project Manager opportunities for our customer in Los Alamos, NM for the LANL Facility.
An ACTIVE DOE “Q” Clearance preferred. The ability to obtain/maintain a clearance is required.
DOE and nuclear experienced Construction Project Manager for a long-term project in Los Alamos, NM.
SUMMARY: In this position, the Construction Project Manager will oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the construction process. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials. Manage Projects $20mil or larger.
• Provides direct supervision and maintains overall responsibility for the management of construction, safety and quality control activities.
• Has direct responsibility for ensuring procurement and construction is performed in accordance with design specifications, drawings, and applicable construction procedures to meet LANL’s requirements with minimal rework.
• Fully authorized and empowered to completely manage the Contractor’s personnel, coordinate Contractor’s personnel clearance issues and ensure that Contractor’s personnel follow all LANL and DOE requirements when working at the LANL site. Coordinate all construction activities that involve interaction with design personnel and LANL personnel, and completely manage all tasks awarded to the Contractor.
• Plan, organize, and schedule construction activities.
• Has direct responsibility for ensuring completion of project activities on or before scheduled due dates without sacrificing quality.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with LANL for project status, analyzing risks, and resolving issues.
• Provides formal P6 schedule to LANL as requested.
• Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS REQUIRED:
BS/BA Degree and a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in construction project management and related fields OR AS/AA Degree and a minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in construction project management and related fields
OR Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in construction project management, safety, general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities.
No less than 5 years of nuclear experience at DOE/NNSA or Commercial nuclear facilities.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers