[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Cost Estimator to support the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects, Project Controls and Estimating operations, including the following:
* Produce estimates in a manner that meets SRNS procedure requirements.
* Integrate with schedule and supporting cost narrative.
* Create reasonable and realistic estimates as demonstrated by the basis of backup documentation.
* Utilize schedule, basis of estimate, and work breakdown structure (WBS) data dictionary.
* Comply with the requirements of DOE Order 413.3B and the GAO Cost Estimating and Assessment Guide.
Education: Bachelorís Degree in business, science or engineering.
Experience: 5 or more years related experience or a combination of education and experience of 8 years or more.
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
Duration: 12 months with possible extension(s)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.