[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for an Exam Writer to work down in New Orleans, need someone who has NRC writer qualification and has attended NRC Exam Writer School. There is PD and Mob/Demob and they want someone to start by end of this month. The initial duration is six months.
Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training materials and programs using systematic approach to training .
• Desired : B.S . Degree in education. engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience .
• REQUIRED: Attendance in NRC Exam Writer' s Workshop/Training
5 - 7 years nuclear plant experience (commerciaI or military) or a B.S . in education. Desired: At least 5 years of front line
experience and technical proficiency in the area of instruct ion.
• Technical proficiency in the assigned area. Excellent written and verb al communications skills .
• Proficient in Microsoft Word , Excel, and PowerPoint
• Highly Preferred: knowledgeable of NRC and ACAD Requirements for regulatory exams
• Preferred: Regulatory exam development experience.
Desired: RO or SRO license or certification on BWR - GGNS experience preferred.
- Developing NRC exam materials in accordance with NU REG I 021 exam standards
- Perform validation of and administer NRC exams
- Ensuring exam security during the development, validation, and administration of the exam
- Implementing the approved NRC exam project plan