[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
T11617751 - ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER - DECATUR, AL - LONG TERM
ReNuke Services, Inc is seeking an Electrical Project Manager at our client site in Decatur, AL
Requesting a Project Manager with heavy electrical experience or an Electrical Engineer with PM experience.
This is to support BFN Static Exciter Project.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, direction, management, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects according to specifications, within budget cost from initiation through completion. the project. Manager leads joint project teams (IPTS), applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to manage and control project schedule, cost, and performance risk to ensure project is completed within a certain set of restraints (e.g., time, budget, people, quality, materials) and a high level of quality. This role is generally assigned medium size projects, or functions within a larger project. Work is primarily achieved by an individual, or through project teams. The project manager is the single point of contact regarding a specific project. Budget responsibility - capability to manage project budget over $8 million, or a portfolio of projects that have an aggregate total over $25 million for all active projects assigned.
* BS degree
* Must be working toward a project management professional certification as offered by the project management institute.
* Requires five years utility Project Manager experience, or equivalent functional area work experience with increasing levels or position responsibility.
* Requires knowledge of Project Management techniques, experience to resolve complex problems, and practical experience in project scoping and cost estimating.
* Requires ability to analyze in-depth technical problems and determine the most cost-effective solution.
* Project Management Institute (PMI) certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired.
* Project management qualifications are governed by SPP-34.018, Project Manager Training and Development. SPP 34.018 covers leadership competencies, such as communication skills, business acumen, problem solving, and other related competencies required for project management professionals.
* Personnel assigned to manage projects must have the skills, ability, and experience commensurate with the size and complexity of the project.