[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an ES&H Professional opportunity for our customer in Los Alamos, New Mexico.
Duration: Through June 2021
• Certification by the American Board of Industrial Hygienists or Board of Certified Safety. Professionals as a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent nationally recognized organization, or eligible for certification.
• A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in safety engineering or industrial hygiene or an equivalent technical field.
• Three to five years of full-time work experience in the field of environment, safety, and health.
• A minimum of 40 hours of formal environmental training in erosion control, waste management, or other environmental discipline, or pre-approved equivalent having other environmental related training and/or job experience.
• Current training in CPR and First Aid.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers