[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced Planners with Nuclear Industry Experience– Bachelor Degree Preferred.
Experience should include:
• Bachelor’s Degree - Technical Field Preferred or equivalent level of education and or Experience.
• 6 to 8 plus years of experience working as a Planner in Nuclear Industry
• Capable with Maximo or Syntempo or Passport Software, TEMPUS Software
• Provide support to Project Manager through information accumulation, analysis and problem-solving in regard to one or more of the following areas:
o Work planning and control, e. g. , project planning, schedule and cost analysis, and functional support.
o Cost control, e. g. monitor/cost collection and reporting, cost analysis and cost management support.
o "Programming", ie, operational business planning, work program preparation, integration of work program implementation across the Division, performance monitoring and reporting, and improvement of business processes.
• ***HIGH PAYING CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for power plant unescorted access.