[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Training Specialist - Radiological Protection (1) with the following qualifications:
SHORT TERM up to 4 months (800 hours)
BIT Training preferred
Provide operational, technical, and radiological protection instructional support to Idaho Cleanup Core (ICP Core) Regulatory Training Department. Support training services through training analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training programs to ensure ICP site wide personnel are properly trained and qualified to perform their assigned tasks. Ensure training activities are in compliance with company procedures and all applicable DOE, State, and Federal regulations.
Management prefers candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of instructional techniques through basic instructor training (BIT) or equivalent, and knowledge and/or expertise in the field of respirator use. Andragogical learning theory and a working knowledge of classroom motivation and management are key to the position
* Strong communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects, good time management skills, and ability to work under pressure. Must have a thorough understanding of operations and conduct of operations.
* Familiar with systematic approach to training and DOE O 426.2, “Personnel Selection, Training, Qualification, and Certification Requirements for DOE Nuclear Facilities.”
* Familiar with company Manual 12, “Training and Qualification.”
* BA degree or higher is preferred along with BIT or equivalent.
* ICP is a national security site, where only United State citizens or permanent alien residents are permitted to work.
Estimated duration: Award to 05/31/2021 (about 800 hours)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.