[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Open call for various Instructors to support a DOE Training Facility (Hanford). Should we be awarded the contract (due February 2021), all assignments to be one year with the possibility of year extensions. See below for details surrounding each need.
When applying, please provide details as to your area/s of expertise.
• Electrical Safety and Lockout Tagout Instructor with government owned facility experience (i.e. DOE, DOD)
• Electrical Safety Instructor with government owned facility experience (i.e. DOE, DOD)
• Hoisting & Rigging, Fall Protection, and Safety & Health Instructor
• Industrial Safety Instructor
• Basic MEDIC First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Instructor
All resumes received will be considered for this proposal. Regardless of the outcome of this contract, your resume will be retained for future opportunities.
Should you submit your resume for consideration, I will reach out with compensation information when it is available.
Thank you for your interest in working with TLD Group!