[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SR. & JR RADWASTE PROJECT MANAGER - BROKER / SHIPPER
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking the below long-term roles at Nuclear Plants throughout the United States:
• Senior Radwaste Project Manager
• Radwaste Project manager
• Broker/ Shipper
These roles are expected to last 3-4 years and require a high-level, autonomous candidate with the ability to effectively work and communicate with management, operations, and other functional groups on site.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in technical field or equivalent, or six to ten years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Direct, commercial low level waste (LLW) packaging, transport (rail and road) and disposal experience preferred.
• Experience in Waste Program Management with all levels of waste
• Mixed Waste experience preferred.
• Experience with supporting the waste lifecycle from start to finish at a plant site.
• Ability to provide D&D waste management technical support such as characterization support/overview, waste flow management, packaging plans, etc