home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

Project Manager I&C

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Project Manager to oversee I&C digital upgrade projects at a nuclear plant. Client will be replacing and/or upgrading many of the plants analog I&C systems with digital systems.

Responsibilities:

Monitoring the status of on-going projects to include budget, schedule, scope changes, review of deliverables relative to scope and client expectations, participation in company weekly schedule meeting and preparation of monthly status reports.
Ensure that contractual requirements are met, address and resolve contractual issues, initiate contract changes, and facilitate payment for services.
Review, approve and correct (as needed) invoices applicable to project work.
Follow up on project results and ensure requirements are met regarding technical quality, reliability schedule and cost.
Monitor project performance and suggest schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
Implement program controls and reporting mechanisms.
Coordinate project from earliest phases to budgets, design through issuance of construction drawings, and final project completion close-out.
Prepare Project Plans, budgets and schedules and be responsible to control the project scope, budget and schedule.
Requirements:

Individual must have experience with Nuclear Digital I&C upgrade and replacement projects including software interface experience (Highly Preferred).
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (Highly Preferred).
Experience with operating plant procedures and process is required.
Ability to manage, motivate and organize team members, communicating and providing technical direction and task assignments is required.
Experience in facilitating the communication between engineering and operations personnel (Highly Preferred)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.