[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Design Authority Engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include:
• Establishing Technical Requirements by developing System Design Descriptions (SDD)
and reviewing conceptual design packages from design agencies.
• Provide agencies with technical input on design changes required during design phases.
• Planning, Walkdowns and Construction Support as requested to assure that equipment
and material meet the specification requirements.
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in Electrical Engineering
• Previous SRS Engineering or DOE facility experience (Preferred)
• Candidate must demonstrate ten (10) years of Electrical Engineering experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or chemical process industry and possess a working knowledge of NEC, IES, NFP A, IEEE, and OSHA requirements.
• Proficient using 2D Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) software (preferably MicroStation).
• Candidate must have experience using software (preferably ETAP) to generate electrical system calculations. Candidate must be able to walk down systems in the field
• Substantial knowledge of Electrical power and distribution systems is required.
• Ability to walk down systems in the field and support construction non conformance issues in real time
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.