[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Procedure Writer- Nuclear
Job Location (site): Waynesboro,GA
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office Setting
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory, industry and plant specific requirements as they pertain to procedure development, implementation, maintenance and revision.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the Nuclear Industry.
• Ability to read and interpret a wide variety of engineering and technical drawings, such as P&IDs, circuit diagrams and schematics, writing and logic diagrams, construction and fabrication drawings, layout arrangements drawings, etc.
• A working familiarity with the following software applications is desirable: Microsoft Office Suite, Corel or other graphics applications and Documentum.
Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Yes
Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, walking on gravel, crawling may be required. Shift and weekend work may be required.
Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
Estimated Start Date: 2021-02-01
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): One (1) year