[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Note: No PD or Travel authorized for this position. Local (Richland, WA) area candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Planner/Scheduler I with the following qualifications:
Qualifications: (1-5 years experience with the following)
• Experience in the use of the MAXIMO/Phoenix/EAM/JCS or other CMMS.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Work control process knowledge.
• Data manipulation experience.
• Understand and follow policies and procedures designed to protect employees
against workplace hazards.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.