[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for CIVIL SITE DESIGN ENGINEERS with the following qualifications:
Provide design for Civil Engineering tasks (i.e., site grading, utilities, drainage and hydraulic structures). Primary responsibilities include: development of hydrologic storm runoff calculations and hydraulic calculations; preparation of site drainage and runoff detention calculations; design of site paving, grading, and soil erosion control; design of roadway and pavement; routing and design of underground utilities; preparation of earthwork quantities; preparation of Construction Specification Institute (CSI) specifications; and review of vendor documents.
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
BS Degree in Civil Engineering or BS Degree in Engineering with emphasis on Civil Engineering courses, or current registration as a Professional Engineer in Civil Engineering.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of Civil Engineering experience.
• Candidate must have the ability to prepare CSI Specifications.
• Candidate must be proficient in 2D Microstation CADD and HydroCad and be familiar with Bentley Inroads.
• Candidate must have the ability to prepare hydrologic storm runoff calculations and hydraulic calculations, site drainage and runoff detention calculations and earthwork quantities.
• Candidate must have the ability to design site paving, grading and soil erosion control, and to route and design underground utilities.
• Candidate must have the ability to prepare design and fabrication drawings.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of applicable National Codes and Standards and pertinent South Carolina Regulations.
Candidate must be able to perform field walk-downs.
Previous SRS design engineering experience is preferred.
Area Security Access:
Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance.
36 months, zero option years
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.