[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client has a need for an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
Description: Provide the leadership and supervision for a crew of approximately 6-10 craft with the mission of preparing work, monitoring work in the field, solving problems to ensure completion, and monitoring individual and crew performance. Responsible for communicating and coordinating activities with various work groups (e.g., Operations and Engineering) to ensure timely work completion, communicating with plant management to provide status, providing oversight of assigned outage activities, and ensuring work activities are accomplished in a safe manner in conformance to license requirements
• Manage work activities of maintenance craft through planning, leading, and monitoring to ensure that work is executed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Prepare for scheduled and emergent work
• Conducting pre and post job briefs, supervising work in progress, providing coaching and feedback, and ensuring good ALARA performance.
• Review work documentation prior to the close out of work package(s) to ensure accuracy.
• Establish and monitor individual performance and training plans for crewmembers and provide critical feedback.
• Assure proper training of assigned personnel through the observation, evaluation, and feedback of training classroom, laboratory, and on-the-job training.
• Emergency response organization support as required and other duties as assigned.
• Requires a High School Diploma or GED and technical training or education like that acquired through an in-grade apprenticeship program for the applicable discipline plus a minimum of 8 years of experience in maintenance or a related field (ie. Engineering, Utility, Manufacturing).
• Associates degree preferred
• Must have demonstrated leadership and planning experience and capabilities obtained as a Shop Engineer or other similar role.
• Must have completed Phase 1 of the Maintenance Supervisor Training Program.
• Capability of evaluating crew manning and work activities to effectively utilize available resources and assure schedule support.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well-respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.