[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking I&C Design Engineer/Principal Engineer. Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
**Provide design engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS.
**Primary responsibilities include engineering analysis, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents including but not limited to: P&IDs; Control Logics; Loop Diagrams; Instrument Indices; Setpoint Lists; Instrument and Control Valve Specifications; DCS and PLC Design; Instrument Location and Installation Design; Panel Layouts; and Vendor Document Review.
Education | Experience:
1. BS Degree in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, I&C Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in one of the above disciplines. Will consider five (5) years of related design experience (in addition to the required 10 years design experience) as an equivalent to the education or registration requirements.
2. 10 years of direct I&C design experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or process chemical industry
3. Design experience with process control instrumentation.
4. Design experience with PLCs.
5. Design experience with distributed control systems.
6. Experience with 2D CADD.
7. Must be able to perform weekly field walk downs of the job site for the engineering work being performed. These walk downs may involve construction sites with uneven surfaces and work in progress, walking for distances of over half a mile, climbing of ladders to access remote areas, dressing out in protective clothing and environments where a respirator is required.
8. Agreeance to submit Waiver Acknowledgement Form (PF-245) if selected as the apparent successful offeror:
9. Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance. Preference of Possessed an active DOE clearance (“L” or “Q”) within the past two years.
10. Available for a telephone interview.
11. US Citizenship Required