[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Project Controls Scheduler opportunities for our customer in Los Alamos and Albuquerque, NM.
An active DOE “Q” clearance preferred.
Desire Job Knowledge:
• Previous or current project controls experience working on DOE scientific facility projects
• Experience working in a certified Earned Value management System environment
• Record of successful interactions working with the project lead/customer, management, DOE, regulators, group leaders, project managers, Laboratory organizations, and assigned project personnel
• Maintains a working knowledge of other fields in business and finance, fostering cross-organizational teams
• Previous or current experience working on National Security Programs
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 5-7 years of finance, project controls or related experience required
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers