[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ITAAC Engineer needed for 6 months+ opening in Waynesboro, GA.
* Candidate will be responsible for managing the completion documentation associated with the inspection, engineering analyses, and required testing that provides objective evidence to meet the Combined License Appendix C Inspections, Tests, Analyses, and Acceptance Criteria (ITAAC).
* Combination of office setting and field work.
* Periodic field inspections and walkdowns may be necessary.
* Exposure to hot and cold conditions is minimal.
* Project Management Certification (PMP) and AP1000 experience OR
* BS Engineering from an ABET accredited school or Licensed Professional Engineer, OR
* Senior Reactor Operator Experience at a Commercial Nuclear Plant
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required at a nuclear power plant:
* Plant Initial Testing (Components/Preoperational)
* Plant Modifications (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/I&C)
* Nuclear Construction/StartUp
* Nuclear Operations
* System Engineering
* Construction Engineering
* Work Management
* Project Management
Preferred attributes include any of the following:
* Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience utilizing project management skills
* Strong verbal communications skills
* Ability to prepare detailed technical reports using electronic media
* Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams