[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP10409 -ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST 3 – LONGWOOD, FL – LONG TERM – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking an Engineering Technologist 3 at our client site in Longwood, FL
Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Maintains accurate records and files. Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
• Liaison between Distribution and Transmission for all related work
• Have working knowledge of all underbuild projects
• Attend project related meetings
• Create and own all Transmission work orders
• Assign design work to chosen CEP
• QA/QC all CEP designs
• Interface regularly with CEPs regarding engineering and be able to provide updates to Asset Design directors and any Transmission contacts necessary
• Create Transmission Switching work orders
• Assist with necessary cleanup of aging work orders
• Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 4 to 6 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 10 to 15 years equivalent experience with no degree.
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in the utility industry.
• Understanding of basic principles of project management