home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project – Instrumentation and Control Engineer

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

SHINE is immediately seeking an I&C Engineer to design, develop, procure, install, and test systems and equipment used to control and monitor processes for our new medical isotope production facility. This position would provide a direct interface and support the power distribution to the instruments and control systems.

Duties and Responsibilities:

Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

As an I&C Engineer, lead the design, development, modification, and review of nuclear instrumentation, process instrumentation, and digital and analog control system designs, including distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and data acquisition systems (DAQ).
Provide an interface with the Auxiliary Systems Group to coordinate the power distribution and select cables to system controls and equipment.
Work collaboratively with other engineering disciplines, procurement, operations, and quality assurance to specify, select, and ensure the timely delivery and installation of I&C equipment from a large variety of vendors and suppliers.
Provide expertise or support in the areas of control system design, human system interface (HIS) development, human factors engineering (HFE), verification and validation (V&V), and cyber security.
Prepare instrument specifications, calculations, and test plans to support the design, new construction, testing, commissioning, in-field troubleshooting and operation of the future SHINE medical isotope production facility.
Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related technical discipline.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant engineering roles.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.