[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Per Diem per days worked $100, MOB one time $500
This position has single point accountability for assigned project(s) under the general direction of a Senior Project Director or Manager of Nuclear Projects. The Project Manager (PM) position is responsible for the management of all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration.
• Responsible and accountable for all aspects of the project in accordance with corporate policy and procedures.
• Ensures the project is integrated into the site business plan.
• Develops and submits and maintains budget for approved scope of work.
• Provides oversight ensuring the project team is selected in terms of capabilities, organization mix, and integration with other site organizations.
• Manages the overall scope, schedule, and budget in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Represents the project at pre-outage and outage meetings.
• Serves as the primary contact relative to the projects contractual items.
• Staffs the Project Team.
• Ensures assigned individuals are aware of responsibilities to fulfill required duties.
• Provides oversight, direction, and support of assigned project team members.
• Ensures contract requisitions and resource requests are initiated for supplemental personnel.
• Tracks and quantifies project risks and discovery items.
• Maintains action item list.
• Communicates and tracks all milestones associated with project.
• Leads project team meetings.
• Ensures a clear understanding of project scope, schedule, and issues.
• Serves as primary contact to support groups, responsible managers, project sponsor and others associated with the project.
• Attends plant sponsored meetings providing project updates, work status, work priorities delays, schedule exceptions and upcoming critical activities.
• Responsible for and maintains the project schedule.
• Ensures readiness review of work is conducted prior to start of outage or online implementation.
• Leads readiness review of project schedule, resource plan, risks, contingency plans.
• Maintains a log of significant events and documents lessons learned.
• Ensures post implementation critique is conducted with project team and lessons learned are documented.
• Monitors activities ensuring full compliance with site and corporate procedures.
• Approved invoices and timesheets for services
• Completion of post work activity feedback for contractor performance
• 4 Year Degree and 5 or more years of nuclear site related work experience or 9 or more years of nuclear site related experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 11 years of project management experience
• Utility Technical Certifications/Training
• PMP Certification or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $68.00 - $77.00 per hour