[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Project Controls Analyst III
Job Type: Direct hire; full time
Location: Monroe, MI; Fermi plant
Pay: $100,000-115,000 Salary. Per Diem available
United E&C has a new opportunity available as a Project Controls Analyst III in Monroe, MI. Urgent need for the Fermi plant. Able to support invoicing with business management. Able to support client and United work process and performance. MUST HAVE solid P6 Scheduling experience – able to perform outage scheduling, Level 3 -4 scheduling ability with Nuclear experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Participates in the development and maintenance of work breakdown structures (WBS).
• Leads baseline schedule development and maintenance effort. Validates baseline information.
• Leads the preparation of various levels of project reports to meet project needs.
• Leads project planning and scheduling review meetings.
• Leads the integration of the schedule with the Plant Outage schedule.
• Assumes a lead role in schedule updating and analysis effort.
• Ensures that project coding is effectively used for all cornerstone applications.
• Knowledge of scope control, change management and earned value methodology.
• Supports data gathering and produces an initial analysis for schedule baseline development and maintenance data gathering.
• Identifies and assist in analysis of project schedule variances and recommends associated corrective actions.
• Measures progress and reviews performance trends.
• Supports in tracking subcontractor performance.
• Supports cost analysis function through cross training.
• Gathers data for procedure development.
• Updates and produces scheduling management reports.
• Reviews purchase orders and subcontract schedule status and provides management with input on subcontract performance.
• Assumes responsibility for elements of baseline schedule and associated maintenance.
• Supports various levels of project reporting (including daily, weekly and monthly).
• Gathers Data and assists in procedure development and implementation.
• Identifies and analyzes schedule variances and recommends associated corrective actions. Presents project schedule status to the Project Manager and client.
• Reviews and approves output from schedule systems.
• Performs critical path analysis.
• Measures progress and reviews invoices of contractors and participates in approving reported progress.
• Conducts or assists in performance measurement and associated schedule trends.
• Ensures that work methods and processes are optimized.
• Logically organizes the workflow and makes judgments on durations and resources to accomplish the work.
Education & Requirements:
• MUST HAVE solid P6 Scheduling experience – able to perform outage scheduling, Level 3 -4 scheduling ability with Nuclear experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 years related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
• The successful candidate must be able to obtain unescorted access into a nuclear power plant.
• Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
• Possesses strong computer skills in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc), Primavera P6.
• Possesses an understanding of Critical Path Method (CPM) including logic development, progress measurement, schedule impact analysis, resource loading/leveling, schedule risk analysis, etc.
• Able to command of cornerstone scheduling system.
• Possesses an understanding of Earned value methodology.
• Able to review and understand engineering, procurement and construction schedule logic.
• Able to identify and investigate project schedule variances.
• Able to utilize drawings and specifications as a basis for structuring the project schedule.
• Familiar with basic cost analysis and forecasting as it relates to planning and scheduling.
• Familiar with scope control and change management and associated implications to project scheduling.
• Able to support invoicing with business management
• Able to support client and United work process and performance.
• Prior Nuclear Construction Experience (Preferred)
• Experience with Prism or other cost management systems, PRISM G2 Experience (Preferred)
If interested, please send your most updated resume and contact info to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org