[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB/ POSITION TITLE/ DESCRIPTION: Full Stack Web Developer III
DUTIES – The purpose of the position is to provide support to the Business System IT department. Functions including but not limited to:
· Using an Agile development methodology, develop and maintain applications that support the company business departments (i.e. Accounting, Procurement, Human Resources, Project Controls, etc.).
· Working with the customers and Business Analyst, develop the user stories and story boards.
· Develop interfaces between enterprise systems and in-house applications
· Develop reports using SQL Server Report Services (SSRS)
· Support end users with users’ manuals and initial training
· Perform initial developer testing
· Support QA Analyst in developing fully documented test plan
· Evaluate procedures to verify they meet regulatory requirements
· Demonstrated experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including user stories and story board development, application development, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
· Candidate must be a full stack developer with at least 5 years experience using:
· ASP.net MVC
· Java Script
· SQL data manipulation
· Secure coding techniques
· Experience in the following is preferred but not required
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years
Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with minimum of 7 years
High School Diploma with a minimum of 9 years experience
Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills. Teamwork skills are
important in the highly-matrixed project environment
A work week will be up to 40 hours based on assigned schedule. Work week excludes SRR
holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required.