[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking qualified candidates for Full-Time Contract Closeout Support opportunities for our customer in Richland, WA to support WRPS.
Close Date: 8/4/2021
US Citizenship required
This work is to provide Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) contract closeout support to ensure full contract completion in accordance with the contract scopes. Actions will require review of individual contract files and all required vendor submittals to ensure full completion of contract scopes. Review of the vendor submittal products generated by the services subject to control by established TOC program controls and review/approval processes.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK-SPECIFIC
This work provides administrative or program closeout support functions only. No hands-on field work activities will be performed.
Education—High School Diploma
Minimum 5 years’ experience with closeout of subcontract files including:
1. Review of Master Submittal Registers for acceptance of vendor submittals.
2. Review of vendor payments and obtaining Vendor Release of Claims.
3. Review of all subcontract documentation for complete and accurate files and ensuring those files are accurately transferred to the Records Holding Area Information Data Management System (IDMS).
4. Subcontractor shall demonstrate strong oversight and review capabilities.
5. Subcontractor shall have the knowledge and ability to conduct assessments of various closeout procedures and practices to ensure procedural compliance.
6. Subcontractor shall have experience and understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Department of Energy Acquisition Regulation (DEARS) regarding closeouts. An understanding of contract closeout rules and procedures.
7. Subcontractor shall have good working knowledge of Word, Asset Suite. IDMS, and Excel software packages. Knowledge of and experience in the Government acquisition and procurement environment.
Familiarization with the WRPS Prime contract requirements that are accurately captured and addressed in all terms & conditions, contract clauses, policies, and procedures.
Work Location/Potential Access
The work location for this project will require the subcontractor to work in multiple buildings located within the Tank Farms Contractor’s management and will require a security badge. The primary location for this work will be at 2418 Garlick Boulevard, Richland, WA.
Site Access/Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday. For work supporting the 222-S lab, the standard operating work week for the lab is modified slightly to a ten hour period of 6:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******