[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Location (site): Waynesboro, GA
Contract: 2 months with possible extension
• Must be able to obtain nuclear access.
If you are local it is a plus.
Please submit if you have not already submitted before.
Looking for new candidates.
Please send me your resume in word.
Experience with Document Control is a plus with Work Closures.PPE, badging in and out of turnstiles for access, and may need to be in the field/construction site when needed.
• Detail oriented with the ability to understand and follow procedure driven processes.
• Review and close out work packages with quality as the overriding priority, adhering to management standards and expectations, peer-to-peer coaching, and feedback. High School diploma or equivalent. Two or more years of experience in a clerical role.
• Nuclear plant systems, structures and components.
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access) is required.
• Coordinate testing work package closure, update status, and review scheduled testing work packages and interfacing with others.
• Proficiency in Maximo.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
• Physical requirements: Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, walking on gravel, crawling, will be required (Construction Site).
• Shift and weekend work may be required.