[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Major areas of responsibility may include, but is not limited to:
Work with training, operations, engineering and the procedure organizations to assist in the revision of training material to include: Classroom, On-the-Job ,
Comprehensive Examinations, Oral Board Examination Banks, Operational Evaluations, Scenarios, Drills
Provide classroom training on facility process and systems in an instructor capacity
Lead Safety and ConOps assessments.
· Participate in Operational and Training Assessments
· Participate in fact finding and post job reviews.
· Facilitate Conduct of Operations and HPI discussions in a training environment
· represent the training organization during the Oral Board process
· Conducting trainee evaluation and remediation.
· Maintaining accurate records and files in support of training
· Facilitate Scenario-based training
Services shall be provided using CLIENT process and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by CLIENT.
Work Hours:Part time, up to 20-hours per work
Area Security Access: Clearance not required
An associate degree with minimum 10 years’ nuclear experience or a high school diploma, GED or equivalent with minimum10-12 years’ nuclear experience.
Knowledgeable of 221/211-H process/systems
Reference check to evaluate performance capability may be performed.
20 plus years of nuclear material processing experience with a minimum of 10 years in a management capacity.
Must have experience in a nuclear processing facility
Management experience at a Shift Manager level
Must be familiar with Nuclear Facilities Safety Basis
Must have experience in Conduct of Operations
Must be able to integrate nuclear safety, operations, security, and chemical processes
Candidate must have experience implementing training
Candidate must have basic understanding of the principles of Nuclear Criticality Safety