[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Opening for several Electrical Construction Engineers to work for the constructor at Vogtle 3&4. 6 months+, $60-65/hr, $93/day per diem, mob/demob provided.
- Electrical experience with new construction or large capital mod projects in commercial nuclear power plants.
- BS degree with 9 years of current applicable experience or 15 years current experience.
- Experience in construction and technical inspection of electrical design in areas such as installation and testing of electrical systems, lighting systems, high voltage equipment, grounding, DCS systems and cable pulling activities.
- Working knowledge of ASME NQA-1 1994, 2008 and Addendum 2009.
- Must be familiar with current industry quality standards.
- Computer-literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Physically capable of conducting field inspections, participate in walkdowns (extensive walking in and around a construction site, climbing ladders, climbing scaffolding, walking on elevated platforms, walking on uneven surfaces, climbing in very small and/or confined spaces, and lifting up to 60 lbs).