[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Administrative Assistants/ Document Control
Location: Richland, WA
No per diem
Contract: 4 months or longer.
If you haven't been submitted in yet please send me your resume in word.
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for 3 experienced Administrative Assistants in Richland, WA
Work Schedule: Work hours are 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, at the Vit Plant Job Site located 22 miles north of Richland,
• Candidates must have the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Candidates must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• No per diem is allowed for this position.
• Proficiency with standard document filing protocols
• Ability to complete accurate data entry to track documentation
• Ability to assemble documentation packages as directed
• Ability to produce reports using standard office automation tool
such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Ability to adjust priorities according to direction
• Ability to use good judgment and initiative within guidelines and well-defined scope
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional customer service skills
• Capable of functioning professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a fast-paced
• Upon reporting, must be able to complete and pass a medical evaluation for badging purposes. Must have full mobility, be able to walk on uneven or broken surfaces (rocks, gravel, etc.). The examination includes, but is not limited to ability to pass blood pressure test, able to bend, twist, pull, push, climb, and lift more than
MS Word – Intermediate
MS Excel – Intermediate
MS Outlook – Intermediate
Adobe Acrobat – Intermediate