[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Manager, Systems Engineering this position works in close collaboration with multiple disciplines to support requirements and interface management across multiple NuScale products. As part of the Systems Engineering team, this position will directly support product development teams as the lead Systems Engineer for one or more NuScale products while also supporting the development of integrated Systems Engineering infrastructure.
MINIMUM SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
Education/Certification: A minimum of a B.S. degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited university. Some coursework in Systems Engineering preferred. INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification preferred.
Minimum of 8 years of directly related full-time professional experience. Must have demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Systems Engineering practices and processes as well as experience working on complex, multi-discipline design projects. Other required experience includes:
- Knowledge of systems engineering concepts, tools, techniques such as
Requirements Engineering (i.e., elicitation, derivation, allocation, traceability, etc.)
- Configuration management (i.e., familiarity with CM2, EIA-649)
- Verification and Validation (i.e., IEEE 1012)
- Trade Studies
- Design/Gate Reviews
- Solid technical writing, communication, computer, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal direction once tasks are assigned and understood.
- Ability manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with computer-based data management and/or model-based systems engineering software (e.g., Genesys, Core, Capella, Sparx, Cameo, MagicDraw, Rational Rhapsody, Rational DOORS etc.).
- Experience working with product lifecycle management (PLM) infrastructure and tools (ARAS preferred).
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in power generation or nuclear industries.