[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power plant, has an urgent need for a License Operator (SRO) Training Instructor! The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Work for an INPO 1 nuclear plant ranking at the top of several important categories like cost per megawatt.
* Recognized by a prestigious, well known national publication as one of the best employers to work for in the USA!
* Long-term job security with a nuclear plant licensed through the 2040ís.
* Strong opportunity to advance your career within Training, Operations, Maintenance, or into Management for a top performer.
* This world-famous resort area offers easy access to the mountains and ocean, big city events, and outdoor activities!
* Work for a nuclear utility blazing a path and innovating new ways to sell their power, ensuring their long-term future!
* A competitive compensation package consisting of a lucrative base salary, SRO certification bonus, annual performance bonus, relocation assistance, excellent benefits and more!
As a License Operator (SRO) Training Instructor, you will join a high performing team that just achieved a 100% pass rate and 100% throughput in their last license class! You will support training for the License Operator Initial and Requalification Training Programs. You will conduct training in the classroom, simulator (booth & floor) and on-the-job environments. You will develop, revise, and deliver License Operator training lessons, simulator scenarios, exam questions and conduct student evaluations. You will work with the line organizations to evaluate and assess the effectiveness of training and upgrade accordingly.
The qualified candidate for License Operator (SRO) Training Instructor must have:
* Recent experience in one (1) of the following:
1. Commercial Nuclear SRO Training Instructor -OR-
2. Commercial Nuclear Operations experience (Licensed RO or SRO) with a strong desire to be an Instructor -OR-
3. Nuclear Navy Instructor experience.
* PWR or BWR License or Certification.
* Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references & immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211