[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
E12157128 – I&C PLANNER 2 – KILLONA, LA – PD/MOB/DEMOB
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking and I&C Planner 2 at our client site in Killona, LA
• Writes job plans in the maintenance, repair, modification and troubleshooting of plant electrical equipment.
• Writes testing plans following maintenance, inspection, and repair on electrical plant equipment.
• Writes preventive maintenance plans on plant equipment. Identifies problems, defects and failures that degrade component and system integrity and reliability. Assists Engineering with testing and evaluations.
• Proposes design changes that improve efficiency and safety. Interfaces with regulatory and industry representatives in support of station activities. Updates work management and scheduling software programs.
• Assists with development of post work critiques. Facilitates interface between work groups.
• Identifies deficiencies, analyzes alternatives, and recommends solutions to schedule conflicts.
• Communicates technical information, concepts, and ideas verbally and in writing.
• Observes and ensures compliance with procedures and policies. Serves as a member of the Emergency Response Organization.
• 2 years nuclear power plant experience.
• Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operations.
• Ability to make semi-technical calculations involved in the plant maintenance area.
• Experience with maintenance of Instrumentation & Control ( I&C )
• Ability to use required tools and equipment and possess capability to write complex repair plans and adjustments on plant equipment.
• Familiarity with company safety rules.
• Ability to read prints and the ability to write troubleshooting and repair plans on plant equipment.
• Proficiency with Asset Suite