[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer to support Watts Bar Nuclear Station. This is an 8 month long contract, and during the outage season (3/2022-5/2022) work weeks of 6 days, 12 hours/day are expected.
1. Provide Electrical design engineering support for Steam Generator Replacement Project.
2. Roles include support of temporary power and elimination of electrical interferences in order to support replacement steam generator project execution.
3. Support field implementation of design.
4. Provide engineering justification/approval for requested construction changes, and support required design changes to existing engineering documents.
5. Provide knowledge in electrical power design and installation, and the ability to quickly resolve field issues which warrant engineering changes.
6. Primary focus is on support of field work.
7. Job requires deployment to the Watts Bar site around June 1, 2021 to support the WBN2 SGRP.
8. Primary focus is on support of field work.
1. Bachelorís in Electrical Engineering
2. 5+ years in general Electrical experience preferably in the nuclear industry.
3. Preferred experience during the Sequoyah Unit 2 Steam Generator Replacement Project or other SGR projects.
4. Able to present results of work to others.
5. Able to be badged for access to a nuclear power plant.
6. Able to get along with others and work in a team environment.