[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Programmer Analyst / Senior Mobile App Developer
Work Location: 707 E MAIN STREET, Richmond, Virginia, 23219
Must be Onsite Cayce, SC or Richmond, VA - Please indicate which location they are open to on the resume.
Covid Policy - Must be able to be Onsite. Can choose one of the schedules below (subject to change):
• One week on, One week offsite
• Three days onsite and Two days offsite
Job Summary: Senior Mobile App Developer
Dominion Energy is seeking an experienced senior mobile app developer to develop, enhance and maintain mobile apps enterprise-wide.
Top Skills Needed:
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Strong Experience with Swift and iOS Technologies
- Experience with Cordova and Cordova plugins are desired.
- Experience with UI/HTML layout with a responsive framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap helpful
- Good understanding and knowledge of Swift and Java/Kotlin for providing support for Vendor developed native apps.
- Some experience with Mac, XCode and debugging iPhones via Safari.
- Some experience with Android phone debugging via Chrome.
- Experience with single-page apps will be helpful
- Ability to define task timelines, lead design sessions, and provide technical leadership in developing mobile solutions.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Visual Studio and a full stack .NET background would be a big plus
- Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality development experience
- Gaming development experience
• Develop, enhance and implement the hybrid apps, thin apps, vendor apps, and native app as needed.
• Develop, enhance and maintain the standardized mobile framework and tools kits for apps development.
• Enhance and maintain the centralized push engine and mobile apps data management system.
• Assists with troubleshooting and fixing the issue with mobile apps.
• Manage and support the mobile apps in SAP Mobile Platform
• independently or as part of a team complete assignments and project work on time employing team standards and ensuring acceptable level of quality
• Evening and weekend hours may need to be worked as part On-call support or as part of meeting project deadline
• Other related duties will be assigned as needed
Is this an outage position?