[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This role manages major phases of complex projects to meet cost and time objectives. This will include a significant long-term project with business unit wide impact. Directs project team and manages total project scope to final implementation. Manages necessary resources and administration from within and outside the organization. This role manages or supports specific segments of major projects such as permitting support; scope development; contract management in engineering, procurement, and construction contracts; construction activities; commissioning; and transition to commercial operation.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas. ·Strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. ·Effective negotiation skills. ·Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities. ·Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. ·Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes. ·Ability to work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff. ·Ability to represent the project and the company in public forums ·BS degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management preferred ·6 years plus of industry experience in the field of construction, engineering, finance and/or management with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in project management. Project Management Certification preferred.
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management
2) Effective leadership skills
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills
**Nuclear experience strongly preferred!
Nice to Have Skills:
Nuclear industry experience
Relevant bachelor’s degree
High Level Project Overview:
Seeking a Project Manager to lead 1-2 of the following:
• Security Computer System Implementation – Replacement of card readers, security computer, and video capture systems
• Offsite Power Source Reliability – Reserve Station Service Transformer pipe bus and pole replacements during next outage
• Elevator Modernization – Upgrade of 4 different plant elevators
• Sewage Treatment Facility Replacement – Replacement of sewage treatment system
• Loose Parts Monitoring System Replacement – Replacement of vibration transducers in Unit 1 and 2 containments
COVID Remote Policy: All work will be onsite.